Navigation: Reference Manual > PRISM Functionality > Labor Compliance >
Manage Non-Certified Payroll Reports
Send comments on this topic.
This list consist of non-certified payrolls for a particular contract and a particular time period.
The Non-Certified Payroll List
Page can be accessed through "Labor Compliance" > "Payroll Management" > "Manage Non-Certified Payrolls".
Note: Right-mouse-click the list header to access more columns for the list.
Non-Certified Payroll List Components
1. "Select Contract" used to choose the contract that the payrolls will be listed
2. "Select Period" allows to select date period. Only payrolls which "Pay Period End Date" is in the selected date range are going to be displayed
3. "Export" generates MS Excel file with Payrolls currently in the grid
4. "Want to see "certified payrolls" navigates to List of Certified Payrolls page
5. Displays history of Decertifications. Displayed only for payrolls that have been decertified at least once. Payroll number is changed with +0.1 each decertification
6. Allows the following actions
- "Copy this Payroll" allows user to make a copy of a payroll. It can save time when payrolls with similar information are added each week
- "Correspond with Vendor" navigates user to correspondence center where you can send an email to the vendor in question
- "Certify Payroll" allows certification of a payroll. Requires Digital Signature which is configured in "Administration" > "User Profile"
- "View Payroll" opens a payroll in the table format with possibility to Print it
- "Delete Payroll" All payments and decertification versions are deleted. For example if you delete Payroll # 1.1 then it's version 1 is also deleted.
PRISM Compliance Management - Copyright © 2018 Early Morning Software, Inc.